Brownie Recipe, Strawberries, Dessert Recipes
These brownies are so soft and fudgy. With the strawberry cream frosting and the strawberry ganache on top, this recipe is pure heaven!
The trick to a nice clean layer between the frosting and the ganache is to place the brownies in the fridge after you frost them with the strawberry cream frosting. Then once the frosting layer has chilled enough that it is firm, carefully spread the strawberry ganache over the frosting. Then place the brownies back in the fridge for another 15 to 20 minutes until the ganache sets up.
Valentines Day is only a day away, so why not make a batch of these brownies for the one you love.
With love from my kitchen to yours,
Strawberries and Cream Brownies
makes about 24 servings
1 cup of butter, softened
2 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
4 eggs, at room temp.
1 tbsp. of vanilla
1 cup of cocoa powder
1 tsp. of salt
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
1. Cream the butter and sugars together. Add the eggs one at a time mixing well between each. Stir in vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
2. Sift the flour and salt together. Mix the flour into the chocolate mixture just until the flour disappears. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. Evenly spread the brownie batter in a greased 9×13 pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool completely.
4. Carefully spread the strawberry cream frosting over the brownies and place the brownies in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the brownies from the fridge and carefully evenly spread the strawberry ganache over the strawberry frosting. Let the strawberry ganache set up before you cut the brownies.
Strawberries and Cream Frosting
1/4 cup of butter,softened
2 oz. of cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup of powder sugar
1/4 cup of strawberry puree
1/4 tsp. of stawberry extract
1. Cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth and creamy. Mix in the powder sugar until well combined.
2. Add the strawberry puree and strawberry extract to the frosting and stir until thick and fluffy.
Chocolate Strawberry Guanche
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 pkg. of semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. of strawberry extract
1. In a small sauce pan over medium high heat, bring the cream to a simmer. Remove from the heat and immediately pour over the semi sweet chocolate chips that in a heat proof bowl.
2. Add the strawberry extract to the chocolate mixture and stir until it is smooth and thick. Allow the chocolate to cool completely before spreading it over the brownies.
Brownie recipe adapted from Brooke’s Bombshell Brownies on allrcipes.com
Here are some other recipes you might like to try.